The Austin American-Statesman dominates Austin’s Online Audience. Learn how the Statesman can effectively reach far more people in far more ways than anyone in the market.
Our Audience Scale
- Total traffic over Statesman and Austin360 digital products is made up of over 5.5 million Unique Visitors who access over 21 million pages in a typical month.
- Statesman.com attracts nearly 3.5 million visits and 12.9 million pages views.
- Austin360 attracts 747,280 visits and 3.2 million pages views.
- CMG’s digital partnerships with Google, Yahoo and Monster empower our advertisers with dominant extended-reach and dynamic targeting
Mobile & Social
- CMG Austin delivers the largest mobile and social audiences of any local media group in the market.
- CMG Austin has more than 115,000 Twitters followers and 31,660 Facebook fans, enabling social access to our most engaged users.
- The mobile sites for Statesman.com and Austin360.com see over 780,000 Unique Visitors who access over 1.7 million pages.
- The Statesman’s iPad app has been downloaded more than 19,000 times, generating 1.2 million page views per month.
- CMG Austin empowers advertisers with its cutting-edge technology, enabling dynamic targeting and retargeting of consumers with scale and efficiency.
- CMG can effectively target 7 ways: location, behavior, content, demo, retargeting, language and daypart.
- CMG has more than 600 behavioral targeting categories and the ability through Google and Yahoo to extend our advertisers’ reach locally, regionally and nationally.
- CMG can also dynamically target mobile users by geography, behavior and daypart.
Source: Omniture SiteCatalyst, Social Source: Facebook, Twitter