More than a newspaper
The Austin American-Statesman, with its dynamic mix of print, digital and direct mail products, is the leading media in Central Texas. More adults turn to the Statesman than to any local television, radio station, newspaper, online site or magazine. Our audience is impressive. No matter the size of your company, our leading local media can work for you in a variety of ways.
The Statesman is the Leading Media in Central Texas
- Core brands touch more than 1.4 million different people every week
The Statesman Dominates Austin Paid Circulation
- Austin chooses to pay for a copy of the Statesman nearly 890,000 times a week
The Statesman Delivers Audience in Print
- 641,900 Austin adults read the printed Statesman each week
Statesman.com is the leading and most-visited local news and information website. In 2012, for the second time in three years, it was awarded first place for online newspapers by the Texas Chapter of the Associated Press Managing Editors.
The Statesman Delivers Audience Online
- Total traffic over Statesman and Austin360 digital products is made up of over 5.5 million Unique Visitors who access over 21 million pages in a typical month.
- Statesman.com and Austin360.com see over 4.4 million Unique Visitors who access over 16 million pages each month.
Statesman Websites Top Radio and TV Sites
- Statesman reach among Austin adults tops any local broadcast or radio website
Sources: Scarborough Research R2 2012, Omniture SiteCatalyst, 2011 Audit Bureau of Circulations